File By Fax Service
The Grand Rapids Bar Association offers a File By Fax Service to file documents with the 17th Circuit Court and Probate Court, and Circuit Court ADR Offices. This service is available to members and non-members.
Motions (all Motions with fee and motion card, please see fees)
Witness and Exhibit Lists
Objections (with fee in Probate Court)
Prior to transmitting to the GRBA’s File by Fax Service:
- All documents must be on court approved forms.
- All documents must be accompanied by a completed GRBA Transmittal Form and completed Credit Card Payment Form.
- Indicate the precise destination for documents (there will be a fee for re-delivery).
- Do not fax duplicate copies. The GRBA staff will make photocopies as necessary.
- If you wish to pay online for your File By Fax order, please do so before you send your fax.
Monday through Friday 9:00am to 3:30pm (EST)
Memorial Day through Labor Day: Monday-Thursday 9:00am to 3:30pm, Friday 9:00am to Noon (EST)
NOTE: File By Fax service will be unavailable on all national Holidays, New Year’s Eve, Presidents Day, and all Court Holidays. Please note the GRBA office may have altered hours during late December/early January or due to inclimate weather. Please call the GRBA office at 616-454-5550 to confirm program availability. Please check the GRBA website for special Holiday hours.
Please contact the GRBA with any questions.
First Page: $5.00
Each Additional Page: $2.00
First Page: $8.00
Each Additional Page: $3.00
Fees do not apply to the Transmittal Page and Credit Card Payment Page.
Court Filing Fees: The GRBA will accept forms requiring a court filing fee. The fees assessed by the County Clerk’s Office, and an additional GRBA processing fee ($5.00 for Motions and $10.00 for other documents that require a court filing fee) will be charged to the account provided on the Credit Card Payment Form.
Mailed confirmation: $2.00, if email confirmation is sufficient please include your e-mail address on the transmittal form.